Brings together research organisations, public administration and industry, designing and showcasing new models and tools for public governance at all levels.
Supports the implementation of modern approaches and methodologies for governance at local, national and international level.
Offers in Greek society access to more than 100 qualified employees – researchers from Greece and abroad, able to contribute to the analysis, planning, implementation and dissemination of innovative eGovernment solutions with high added value for the Greek Public Sector, the business community and society.
DGRC Recent Developments
• ESB design, for the Ministry of Administrative Reform
• eGov Central Portal: Evaluation and exploitation, for theMinistry of Administrative Reform
• Interoperability Framework for the Union of Greek Municipalities
• Design and Implementation of Open Source Software Registry for the Union of Greek Municipalities
• Open data movement: An action plan for Greece for the Union of Greek Municipalities
• Smart cities developments: The current status for the Union of Greek Municipalities
• Cloud adoption for the systems of the Greek Company of Local Development and Administration
Find more informations: www.dgrc.gr