cybesecurity consulting services
The infosec laboratory provides professional consulting and research services:
– ISO 27001 ISMS implementation – security plans, BCPs, DRPs, procedures, standards and policies.
– Audit of incidents related to improper use of information systems
– Risk Assessment / Management and Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) based on international methodologies (MAGERIT/Pilar, OCTAVE, CNIL GDPR etc.).
– Consulting on GDPR and legal aspects of Cybersecurity.
– Enterprise Security Plans and Business Continuity/Destruction Recovery plan development.
– Penetration testing services and IT infrastructure vulnerability assessments.
Members of the laboratoy engage in a multitude of projects, ranging from hardware security research that focuses on the physical layer up to novel methodologies for software and networks systems security.
Check our Publications Section for more information!
cutting edge masters degree
MSc in Information and Communication Systems Security addresses specialists, researchers and executives from public or private administrative or decision-making organisations. The MSc programme aims at training students in the area of information and communication systems security, as well as in privacy protection technologies.
Our main research interests lie in the areas of:
Security of Critical Infrastructures and Industrial Systems
Security and Privacy Economics
Secure eCommerce, eBusiness, eGovernment, eHealth
Development of Secure Information Systems
Smart Cards Technologies
Security and Privacy Legal and Regulatory issues
Forensics Investigation; Internet Telephony Security
Wireless and Mobile Communications Security
Privacy and Trust in Wireless Sensor Networks
Security and Privacy in m-health environments
Formal Methods for the Analysis and Design of Cryptographic Protocols